Sam
Come to the second last week of the year 2012
Is the weekend where the Christmas Day falls
People are in Holiday mood
Most people already in thier holiday
And today I able to reach office within 20 minutes
Which usually takes avergare of 30 minutes

Every time, when come to year end
Happy and Emo comes too
Happy for the holidays coming and all the celebrations
Emo cause seems not much thing has been done/achieved

Before reach to the end of year
I found that, 14 days of annual leave doesn't enough at all
Because of few trips in this year
End up, lack of leave for other activities
I have learn that: Plan your leave before apply
However, someone from HK said that they only have 9 days of annual leave
I found that...
14 is actually not that less
At least it has 5 more then 9
I should satisfied with the figure, maybe

Going to use the 14th annual leave for this weekend
Not to celebrate the Chirstmas
But to prepare for the coming CNY


Labels: edit post
0 Responses