Sam
Some of the friends started to make the countdown since last weekend
They are doing countdown on the Chinese New Year day
Yeah, CNY is just around the corner, 23 January 2012
The dream on Monday morning shown that
I'm actually looking the coming of CNY
I had dreamed of 'Today' (whch is Monday, 16 Jnuary 2012)
is Friday (20 Jan 2012)
My date has been fast forward and skipped few days

Thanks to ISCR 2012 committees
OT for decoration for the celebration
You guys has bring out our mood of holidays

Thanks to JP sent me the CNY songs
Those remix version songs are different from the traditional CNY songs
But did helps to kick away the sleeping worms

I'm already in CNY mood
Joining the countdown group
Looking forward to the holidays~
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. xiao bai Says:

    Me too in CNY mode d~!!! happy Chinese New year!!!!:D