Sam
I got my car license few years back.
There is a button with triangle symbol on the middle of the dashboard.
Sometimes, I was wondering when can I use it.

And now, I was given an "opportunity" to use this gadget.
When you have no chance to use it, 
you will think when you going to used it.
But when you have to use it, 
you will realized: "if can choose, I don't want to use it"

On the wet LDP road heading Puchong
After heard the loudly "Bang",
First second, I was feeling lucky which I'm not involved.
The next second, another "Bang" coming, 
followed by the car moved forward without pressing the fuel paddle
There was something pushing the car
Yea, I'm now one of the person who caused the traffic jam.

I have to turn on the double signal lights which I wanna do that very long time ago.
And now, mindset changed.
There must be something bad if you need to turn on the double signal lights.
Wish I would never turn in on again.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. BOON PIN Says:

    the "Double Signal" can be use on others special cases also, like you forcing to drive fast for some emergency cases ~

    anyway, all is well as long as you are fine.