New
Sam
Thinking of update the windows from Vista to Seven..
I thought i can make it myself...
End up.. Updating Unsuccessful!
End up.. I failed to type Chinese in my laptop..
Thought can have a new version of windows for the new year celebration.. haiz...

Sitting inside cold KFC,
using damp slow internet with a cup of rm2.50 7-up..
Searching for internet..
Looking for an ANIMATOR JOB POSITION..
Wondering do I fulfill their requirement..

without any drawing skill,
with only very basic multimedia knowledge,
will they accept me
Oh, perhaps, I need to PRAY..

Maybe friends will suprice to see an English post here
as i mention earlier.. I failed to type Chinese in my laptop..
I'm being "force" to use English.. for this moment..
Any way, let this post be a new year present for my reader.
New year, new style, new language..
(will use back Chinese soon.. after upgrade)
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. haha~you need to watch more animation ,anyway,good luck!


  2. eh? You want to do animator job ah? Wedding shop job how dy?? 0.0

    Hope your pc will be ok soon... I thought I went to wrong blog just now when I saw english word... LOL... :P


  3. Reese Says:

    it's good to trying new things always~
    new language, new skill, new job...and then new future?? =P
    anyway, all da best! ^^


  4. Sam Says:

    Senbei:so i have a very good reason to keep watching animation ^^

    Stella: er... that "wedding shop job" i found that actually can work as self employee leh.. so.. hehe.. try animator 1st lo..

    hmm.. just realize, not my pc's problem.. i the owner problem.. i should restart my pc after change the language ;P


    Reese: yaya.. so that life wont be too boring.. haha.. all the best to u too ^^